Join Greens First®’s Dr. Don Hayes, DC and MeyerDC’s Matt Kraft on Thursday, April 21, 2022, at 11:30 a.m. EST for a FREE 1-hour Zoom webinar, Nutritional Support for the Intervertebral Discs and Patients with Degenerative Disc Disease.*
During this seminar, we’ll discuss:
- Exciting new research revealing the strong connection between Omega-3 and the Health of Intervertebral Discs*
- The conclusions of this study that challenge the clinical dogma that DDD is a foregone conclusion, and no long-term solutions are available*
- The substantive value (and, in fact, the need) to test patients to determine their individual, unique nutritional needs*
- Practical solutions you can start applying to your patient’s protocols TODAY to support long-term results*
- Overview of ENDFLAME nutritional support protocol
- Ease of implementation
- Ease of scale to your patient base
- Possible impact on patient outcomes*
- Positive revenue impact on your practice
Click here to register for the event.
Event: Nutritional Support for the Intervertebral Discs and Patients with Degenerative Disc Disease*
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 21, 2022, at 11:30 a.m. EST (US and Canada)
Dr. Don Hayes, DC
Matt Kraft, MeyerDC Nutritional Consultation Specialist
Program: Online Webinar
Host: Greens First®
Get access to professional pricing when you create an account or contact your account manager at 1.800.472.4221 for more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Tests and protocols are for informational purposes only. Products, tests, and procedures discussed are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or mitigate any disease or condition.