Korean red ginseng root, also known as Asian ginseng, Chinese ginseng, and panax ginseng, has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. As an overall wellness supplement, red ginseng has been used to help boost the immune system and help with heart health, energy, stress, diabetes, impotence, and more. Though similar to American ginseng, red ginseng has a different chemical structure and is more stimulating than its counterpart.
There are several health benefits of red ginseng, including the following.
Potential Benefits of Red Ginseng
- Immune System: Red ginseng has been used to help strengthen the immune system and promote overall health and wellness.
- Inflammation: Ginseng extracts and ginsenoside compounds found in ginseng have been shown to help reduce inflammation and protect against oxidative stress, which may help with sexual dysfunction—specifically erectile dysfunction.1
- Brain Function: Ginseng may also help with cognitive functions like memory as well as mood, feelings of calmness1, and more.
- Blood Sugar: Ginseng may help control blood glucose, which may benefit patients with diabetes.
- Energy + Stress: Many uses for ginseng include promoting energy and helping combat stress and fatigue in the body, which may be helped by the reduction of oxidative stress.
Free Red Ginseng Webinar for Professionals
Looking to learn more about red ginseng? Join EuroMedica® on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:00 pm CT for a free webinar, Red Ginseng Energy and Male Sexual Health. This free practitioner webinar will look at the benefits of red ginseng on patient health and the supplement Red Ginseng Energy as well as discuss how red ginseng affects male sexual health.
Red Ginseng Energy
Red Ginseng Energy from EuroMedica® takes ginseng to the next level. It features HRG80™ ginseng, specially grown using ultra-clean, pesticide free cultivation that makes it safe, reliable, and boosts levels of valuable compounds called noble ginsenosides. The result is a more powerful red ginseng that helps users stay resilient in the face of stress and feel energized all day long.*
Click the link below to get registered for the event:
Date and Time:
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:00 pm CT
Program: Online Webinar
Get access to professional pricing when you create an account or contact your account manager at 1.800.472.4221 for more information.
*For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer or see the manufacturer’s product information. MeyerDC.com is not responsible for the information and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Content on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and related information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
1Semeco, Arlene. “7 Proven Health Benefits of Ginseng.” Healthline, February 2018, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ginseng-benefits.