Cutting-Edge Rehab and Recovery System Backed by Research
NORMATEC PULSE PRO 2.0
The Ultimate Rehab and Recovery Experience
The NormaTec PULSE PRO 2.0 is today’s most advanced athlete recovery system. It brings you cutting-edge connectivity and powerful results in a compact, modern design that travels well and is built to last.
The PULSE PRO 2.0 is used for both rehab and recovery and features a sophisticated touchscreen display and highly customizable programming options.
NormaTec gives you fresh legs faster, helps you warm up pre-workout,
and optimizes your recovery post-training and competition.
The NormaTec Pulse massage is patented and proven technology that:
- Increases circulation,
- Reduces pain and soreness,
- Rejuvenates muscles, and
- Accelerates athlete recovery.
The NormaTec Mobile App allows you to:
- Customize time and pressure settings,
- Activate Zone Boost,
- Save and restore favorite settings,
- Track and share your recovery stats, and
- Upload recovery data to your other training and tracking apps.
Fully connected MOBILE APP
ENHANCED robustness & durability
TRUSTED BY PROS. BACKED BY RESEARCH.
CUTTING EDGE NORMATEC RESEARCH
LESSEN PAIN SENSITIVITY
Peristaltic pulse dynamic compression is a promising means of accelerating and enhancing recovery by reducing muscle tenderness from pressure stimuli.
Journal of Strength and Conditioning 2015
INCREASE RANGE OF MOTION
Peristaltic pulse dynamic compression rapidly enhances acute range-of-motion with less discomfort and time.
Journal of Strength and Conditioning 2014
PULSE COMPRESSION AS A TREATMENT FOR DOMS
A 30-minute treatment of Pulse compression increases blood flow in the lower extremity, possibly making Pulse compression a viable option in the management of exercise-induced muscle damage (DOMS).
Journal of Athletic Training 2016
DECREASE MUSCLE FATIGUE AFTER ACUTE EXERCISE
External pneumatic compression increases flexibility and reduces select skeletal muscle oxidative stress and proteolysis markers during recovery from heavy resistance exercise.
PLOS One Medical Journal
CLEAR METABOLITES PASSIVELY
Intermittent pneumatic compression significantly lowers blood lactate concentrations when compared to a passive recovery group.
Journal of Athletic Enhancement 2013
CREATED BY A PHYSICIAN BIOENGINEER (MD, PHD) TO ENHANCE BLOOD FLOW
AND SPEED RECOVERY.
Patented NormaTec Pulse compression:
// Pulsing: Dynamic compression mobilizes fluid
// Gradient Hold: Prevents fluid backflow
// Distal Release: Allows normal circulation
ALL SYSTEMS FEATURE
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.
- Patented NormaTec Pulse Technology massage pattern
- Zone Boost for targeted attention where you need it most
- Precise, digital control
- 30–110 mmHg pressure range
- Calibration phase for a perfect fit every session
- Overlapping zones hand-sewn with triple reinforced stitching for unparalleled durability
- Dual hose with quick connectors and integrated tubing
- Premium zippers
- Integrated, rechargeable battery and world voltage compatible power supply (100–240 V)
- Two year warranty and legendary NormaTec durability
- Fully connected mobile app
- Lightweight, compact, and extremely portable (3.5 lb., 4″ x 4.5″ x 8″)
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal MeyerDC Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 800-472-4221 to find out.
Recommended Products from DC Aligned
PULSE 2.0 Recovery System Recently Viewed Smooth Exam Table Paper Rolls & More at MeyerDC™ TIDI Products Smooth Exam Table Paper Rolls Please Login for Price 3 Options Available Add To Cart 3-Ply Waffle-Embossed Towels & More at MeyerDC™ TIDI Products 3-Ply Waffle-Embossed Towels Please Login for Price 11 Options Available Add To Cart Cobra Knee Brace Advanced Orthopaedics Cobra Unloader Knee Brace Please Login for Price 2 Options Available Add To Cart NormaTec PULSE 2.0 Recovery System