Join your colleagues for the premier chiropractic event of 2017!
For the first time, the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and the Association for Chiropractic Colleges (ACC) are joining forces to present a world-class chiropractic program that features compelling scientific research, global perspectives on the future of the profession, and inspirational sessions delivered by the profession’s thought leaders and content experts.
DC2017 is the 14th WFC Biennial Congress, the 24th ACC Research Agenda Conference (ACC-RAC), and the 2017 National Chiropractic Leadership Conference (ACA-NCLC), hosted by the American Chiropractic Association at the Washington Hilton in the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
DC2017 will inspire, innovate and inform the way you IMPACT SPINAL HEALTH in your offices and clinics.
- Network with more than 1,500 doctors of chiropractic from around the world.
- Listen to internationally-acclaimed content experts.
- Be inspired by the world’s largest session of chiropractic poster and research presentations.
- Choose from an unmatched range of clinical, educational, scientific, practice management and workshop tracks.
- Experience a first-rate Expo Hall, showcasing the profession’s premier corporate supporters and learn about the top products and services available to you.
- Soak up springtime in Washington, D.C. with an exciting social program that includes a grand opening welcome reception and a celebratory gala dinner to close the event.