Dr. Mike graduated with his degree in Kinesiology from San Diego State University in 2007 and received his Doctorate in 2011 from Southern California University of Health Sciences. He continued his education to receive a specialization as a Sports Physician in 2012.
Dr. Mike is currently pursuing his Diploma in Sports Medicine to further his education and knowledge to better serve his patients, and most of all to prevent injuries. He is also currently conducting extensive research and case studies on the AMP Advanced Myofascial Percussion treatment methodologies.
Dr. Mike is an advocate of health and fitness, inside and out of the body. “Practice what you preach.” He also participates in many volunteer programs that allow him to serve his community—both with his church and with the clinic. He is a firm believer in giving back to the community through the knowledge he has earned to all those in need.
The oldest of four siblings, Dr. Mike’s family is also a very active group in CrossFit, MMA, Football, Soccer, and Zumba – just to name a few of their family activities. This is why Dr. Mike knows that having an active family in his care will lead to maximized results.
- San Diego State University – B.S. Kinesiology
- Southern California University of Health Sciences – Doctorate of Chiropractic D.C. / Awarded The President’s Award
- C.C.S.P. (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician)
- Currently Finishing Diplomate of Sports Physician
- KinesioTape Certified
- Kinetisense Certified
- Will be certified by Rock Tape in Functional Movement Taping (FMT)
- Ambassador for Normatec, Virus, Kinetisense, IDLife Nutrition, and Rock Tape
Background in Strength and Conditioning, Functional Movement and Stability, Sports Nutrition and Diet, Research and Development of Sports and Medical Apparel, Creator of Advanced Myofascial Percussion (AMP) Therapy.