Dr. Lecovin is a chiropractor, naturopathic physician and acupuncturist. He graduated from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Doctor of Chiropractic, earned a Masters in Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport in 1992, and then went on to complete the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and Masters in Acupuncture programs at Bastyr University in 1994. Dr. Lecovin completed another Masters in Exercise Science from California University of Pennsylvania in 2015. He holds additional certifications in exercise from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (CSCS), International Society of Sports Nutrition (CISSN) and National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT CES PES FNS WLS), where he is also an Master instructor.
Dr. Lecovin specializes in treating musculoskeletal pain and sports injuries by integrating trigger point acupuncture, soft tissue release, joint manipulation, corrective exercise and nutrition. In addition, he combines exercise and nutrition for weight loss, weight gain, performance enhancement and wellness.
His clinic, located in Redmond, WA, offers naturopathic medicine, chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy.
- Chiropractor/Naturopathic Physician/Acupuncturist
- Master Instructor for the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Master Instructor for Trigger Point Performance
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (ISSN)