Greens First LEAN Natural Energy helps promote lean body mass*
- Stimulates thyroid action.*
- Increases body’s metabolic rate.*
- Assists in the release and transport of fats.*
- DHEA modulates inflammation, which is a responsible factor in many diseases.*
- PrimaVie® improves bioavailability of CoQ10, and is an ideal anti-aging product and a mitochondrial energy booster.*
Natural Energy is enhanced with Forskolin and Acetyl L-Carnitine, which combine to form the Forslean™ Mode of Action with proven results to help prioritize the metabolization of body fat for mitochondria cellular energy.
By stimulating Adenylate Cyclase and Cyclic AMP levels, Natural Energy may help regulate the body’s thermogenic response to food, increase the body’s metabolic rate and speed up the fat burning process. Natural Energy cuts the cords that bind fat and releases energy from stored Triglycerides to burn fat instead of lean muscle mass.
Natural Energy is 100% all natural, pharmaceutical grade and therapeutically dosed.
Forskolin may promote cellular AMPK* (AMPK is an important enzyme that, when activated, is effective at cranking up our metabolism and burning fat.)
- L-Acetyl-Carnitine supports conversion of fat to energy*
- DHEA supports healthy adrenal glands and hormone functions*
- Bioperine® supports maximizednutrient absorption*
- L-Acetyl-Carnitine – Improves energetics in the mitochondrion, the cell’s energy generator.
- Forskolin – Creates enzymes that free fatty acids from the body’s cells, allowing them to be burned as fuel without affecting lean muscle mass.
- Dexpanthenol (B-5) – Co-enzyme essential for the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates.
- DHEA – Modulates inflammation.
- CoQ10 – Supports heart health and cellular energy production.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal MeyerDC Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 800.472.4221 to find out.