Dr. Alan Palmer…
• Is a 1985 graduate of Northwestern College of Chiropractic and has practiced in Scottsdale Arizona for the last 30 years.
• Has been the team chiropractic physician for local high schools, colleges and professional teams, including the team chiropractor for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Arizona Coyotes for nearly two decades. He has also served as the Team Chiropractic Consultant for the San Francisco Giants during Spring Training for seven years.
• Is the founder of C.E.P.A., the Chiropractic Association for the Care of Elite and Professional Athletes, a national sports chiropractic organization and the Assistant Director for the P.B.C.S. (the Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society).
• Is honored to have served as an Associate Clinical Faculty Member of several chiropractic colleges and has been a guest instructor teaching sports nutrition at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
• Has presented at national chiropractic symposiums teaching chiropractic physicians on the proper protocols for working with teams and the care of elite and professional athletes.
• Is a student of health and life and has spent three decades studying various healing arts and natural treatment options for health problems of all kinds. His practice is on the cutting edge of the latest developments from the world of clinical nutrition, functional therapeutics and natural healing. He has an intense and passionate desire to educate people about the benefits of chiropractic and a natural healthy lifestyle.