- This event has passed.
October 27, 2019 - October 31, 2019
American College of Lifestyle Medicine’s annual CME-Accredited Conference
Bringing together medical professionals committed to Lifestyle Medicine as the foundation of health care
The American College of Lifestyle Medicine’s annual CME-accredited conference—the nation’s premier medical education event exclusively focused on Lifestyle Medicine–is a rapidly growing, learning, networking and inspirational experience you won’t want to miss.
Lifestyle Medicine 2019, set for October 27-30 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, Florida, will deliver impressive keynotes, workshops, evidence-based educational sessions, research posters, book signings, ACLM’s annual meeting and Awards Banquet and ample networking activities. In addition, for qualifying attendees it will offer the opportunity to sit for the third-ever Lifestyle Medicine board certification exam.
Make sure to stop by the Rapid Release Booth and learn about the innovative products that can help you get the outcomes you and your patients are looking for…
Including the Rapid Release Therapy™ Pro2
Rapid Release Therapy™ Pro2
- Designed and built to withstand professional use
- FDA Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- 5 Built-in treatment surfaces, each creating a different effect
- No attachments to change or lose, or batteries to charge
- Uniquely suited for extremities –arms, wrists, hands, legs, ankles, feet
- Meticulously engineered and balanced mechanism for smooth operation
- Balanced mechanism reduces vibration at handle
- Treatments typically last just 2-5 min
- New 3-Year Limited Warranty
True to this year’s ‘Foundation of Health Care’ theme, Lifestyle Medicine 2019 is designed to educate, equip and empower a galvanized force of change-agent physicians, allied health professionals, health coaches and health care executives who understand that lifestyle medicine is and must be the necessary foundation of health and health care.
For details visit www.LifestyleMedicineConference.org.
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal MeyerDC Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 800-472-4221 to find out.